Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-07-31

Hi
a maybe dumb question:

Am 04.08.20 um 18:56 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Agenda items of private part

3. Discuss: Internal and external communication and processes (everyone, 7 minutes)
   Reason why in private: Discussion about internal rules of procedures
   Rationale: How to improve our process in preparing, voting and timeboxing decisions; how to
handle internal and external communication

Shouldn't be these processes/rules and their discussion (not the specific content by case) made
public?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann