Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender to finish transition of LibreOffice to ODF 1.3 (ODF 1.3 delta)"

Hi Regina,

Regina Henschel wrote:

item: Wrong icon of master document template in Windows Explorer

It might be, that it is not only the icon, but the system integration might be wrong too. I have added a comment about it to the bug description. It would be good if someone with Windows could test it and add a comment to the bug:

thanks a lot for the heads-up!
I've removed the comment about "design only" in the tender draft, but kept the bug ID reference, so potential bidders can see the issue.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org