Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender to finish transition of LibreOffice to ODF 1.3 (ODF 1.3 delta)"

Hi Florian

Florian Effenberger schrieb am 29-Jul-20 um 18:22:
Hello,

I've added the details from the spreadsheet to the tender draft at

Florian Effenberger wrote:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/59Nd4Tdn4Emkcaz

[..]

* ODF 1.3 delta Tender.odt

Please let me know any questions or proposals you have, I will then incorporate it into the document. The goal is to have the document ready by next week, for a publication thereafter:

item: Wrong icon of master document template in Windows Explorer

It might be, that it is not only the icon, but the system integration might be wrong too. I have added a comment about it to the bug description. It would be good if someone with Windows could test it and add a comment to the bug:
Create a new master document.
Save it as master document template.
Save is as master document.
Look what options (New or Open of both) you get from the context menu of the file, and what happens, when you use the option.

Kind regards
Regina