Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender to finish transition of LibreOffice to ODF 1.3 (ODF 1.3 delta)"

Hello,

I've added the details from the spreadsheet to the tender draft at

Florian Effenberger wrote:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/59Nd4Tdn4Emkcaz

[..]

* ODF 1.3 delta Tender.odt

Please let me know any questions or proposals you have, I will then incorporate it into the document. The goal is to have the document ready by next week, for a publication thereafter:

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org