Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender for implementing support for a dedicated, built-in UNO object,inspection tool (Xray-built-in debugger)"

Hi Florian,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 04:58:40PM +0200, Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
One question raised is wrt. navigator overlapping with parts of the tender.
Answers and insight to that highly appreciated!

My understanding is that the navigator is created for end-users, while
this inspection tool would be created for consumers of the UNO API
(macro authors, extension developers, etc). So indeed there is some
overlap, but the two tools would rather complement each other than
duplicate functionality.

Regards,

Miklos