Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels

If democraciaOS is not available/up to date I would suggest investigating https://www.loomio.org/ -
They are open source under the GPL-license.

There are other participatory democracy software out there that exist but I don't know many that
are Open Source.