Re: [board-discuss] New Version of Strategic Marcom Plan

Thanks for the update Italo,

I didn't find what TBD is at the presentation so I search the internet and
get this result from wikipedia [1]
TBD ... to be done, to be dated, to be designed

Please add what TBD mean

[1] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/TBD

Am Mi., 15. Juli 2020 um 16:07 Uhr schrieb Italo Vignoli <