Re: [board-discuss] Some problems.

On 15/07/2020 15.11, Telesto wrote:
The 'free beer' argument starting to become annoying;-). I'm hearing
lots of self-pitty.
Nobody asks a company to contribute to the LibreOffice code (for free).
Yes, it belongs to a model where you believe in.
If you believe code be open source, while making profit, it's also your
task to come up with a business model generating revenue.
[...]