Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Personal: and software freedom.

Fair, I suppose my ethnocentrism is showing. I do think that "Community" in the FOSS world carries
connotations that suggest less features. At least it's better than Home, Personal, or Individual.
It would be nice if there was a neutral third term that was universally known to communicate
"plain, no enterprise support.'