Re: [board-discuss] Big organisations not contributing

Hi,
Le 14/07/2020 à 12:58, Sam Tuke a écrit :
This thread seems to be conflating separate things:

On 14/07/2020 11:15, Michael Meeks wrote:
On 13/07/2020 22:07, Leo Moons wrote:
It strikes me that there's a lot of talk about large organizations,
that don't contribute to the community.

Meaning that:

1) large orgs should donate to TDF?
2) large orgs should buy services from ecosystem companies?
3) both?

There is another item here, I know several orgs buying services from
companies that are not good players with FLOSS communities. This is
something in my view which is important to address, we should not blame
orgs here, when they try to do the right thing (and adding a Personal
tag line will not help them). Finding ways to expend the ecosystem is
vital too.
Cheers
Sophie
--