Re: [board-discuss] Some problems.

Hi Italo

Am 13.07.20 um 13:26 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
but you're not doing marketing in my sense.

Thanks for the appreciation as communications professional. By the way
during my career I have been..and I have a BA in Marketing Management at ISTUD in Italy.

Of course, I respect your opinion about my limited marketing skills, so
this is just for your info.

Very interesting, didn't know in detail - but I've always known you're good in what you're doing :-)
What I mean is more about effectiveness vs. efficiency: It's no question that your doing an
excellent job in what you're doing - but are you doing the right things (which for sure wasn't
alone your decision what to do)?

Coming back to "doing marketing in my sense": So you can point me to a sound analysis of
requirements of our market from which our product development as well as our market communication
is coherently derived? Very interested in reading that.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann