Re: [board-discuss] Some problems.

On 12/07/2020 03.11, Michael Weghorn wrote:
     So - lets turn this around - can anyone thing of more than
five enterprises that paid for support or instead (just as good)
contributed meaningfully to LibreOffice instead ?  Munich, and ...

At least those 3 quickly came to my mind that IMHO qualify regarding
code contributions (which apparently depends on how you'd define
"meaningfully", though...):

* NISZ
* SIL
* TU Dresden [1]

Regarding paid support, I've at least heard from two or three
organizations, but don't know what amounts of money were/are involved
there; that's certainly something the involved ecosystem companies (so
basically you and Thorsten) know better...

Two more came to my mind:

* BaseAlt, contributing to the KF5/KDE integration, Aleksei code-wise
[3] and Vera on QA side [4].

* BSI (German "Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik"),
funding the work on GPG4Libre (OpenPGP signing & encryption in
LibreOffice) [5]