Hi all.Only for the record: I'm agreeing withDaniel Armando Rodriguez & Florian about postponing the tag implementation. Or if we want to make use of the 7.0 release, please postpone it with at least a month. For example replacing the 7.0.1 release with 7.0. Extended RC2 and RC3 or something that. Or add RC4. Note: if this an viable option of course, based on release schedules of Linux distro's and other events. There is currently by far to much pressure for my taste; I really against rushing things (again). The PR for 7.1 is less, so I would prefer 7.0. And moving it another 6 months is quite a long time. Some delay would show the discussion to be taken seriously and the change being well considered and would it make possible to take advantage of 7.0. The time can also be used for a strong communication strategy.
About the next RC. On the one hand I tend to opt for community edition label for RC2 (checking for bugs etc). OTOH. I'm still not totally convinced about everything has been said about the "Community Edition". Especially the Edition part. I'm still arguing with myself about this (gets a follow up asap). Flip flopping from Personal Edition to Community Edition and maybe reverting it again or changing it to something else ... does show work in progress; or a divided community (note the contradictio in termis. (comm)unity & divided ). And the public is watching.. All the publicity has one advantage: lots of interesting opinions in the comments.