Re: [board-discuss] Discussion about options available with marketing plan draft and timetable

 Hi Andreas, @!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:18 AM kainz.a <kainz.a@gmail.com> wrote:

..
As I wrote, community edition is fine for me. Fun Project, Fantastic
People will be something like a backup which describes the LibreOffice
community and can be from my point of view a bit more motivated to donate
or use an enterprise release (for companies).

Thanks for sharing this amazing concept in some past email!

Let me suggest my cents (instead 'LibreOffice Community Edition') based on
it: 'LibreOffice for People'.

Best!
Gustavo.