Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Personal: and software freedom.

Hey Michael,

That's fair, I think then what Lionel is saying makes sense. There should be a automated/listed
price version for small enterprises and individual users that want support or just to support.
Maybe a different vendor would handle this segment of the market with a partnership with Collabora
to provide large enterprise /corporate support.

I do wonder what the market spread is for company size. Without evidence but I think there is a
large segment that are SMEs that would be willing to pay for tech support if it was less than other
office software. WPS Office has a whole business line on selling a $50 annual subscription to their
templates.

It is rather off topic but I don't see revenue as separate from the purpose of the marketing plan
as it was formulated.

Good luck,
Kevin