[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Personal: and software freedom.

Nice, hadn't seen this. Thanks for pointing it out Lionel. I purchased a license to support it. I
like how they've framed it as LibreOffice Vanilla vs LibreOffice powered by CIB.

I agree with your other points too Lionel and you've communicated it in a way I was looking to in
an earlier post. There is definitely a gap in the ability for small businesses and individuals who
want to support the project to pay for it. Automation is key. Though I see this CIB option is good
for Windows users, but not those that don't want to use the Microsoft Store.

Personally, in the IT world, I usually ignore the "contact us for pricing" vendors; you have to
chat with someone for 30-60 minutes to try to get them to tell you how expensive their software
is.. it's easier just to find a competing vendor that has a price calculator on their site.