Re: [board-discuss] LibreOffice Personal & TDF's statutes & purpose

I am sorry Simon, and sorry to whoever else was offended by my ageist/crude language.

What I was trying to communicate is that Gen Z developers have low interest in looking at Gerrit,
Bugzilla, Mailing Lists, or AskBot if there are projects that are using modern, visually pleasing
and easier to interact with tools. There are some steps that can be taken to appeal to this
generation of coders and increase community involvement in the project.