Re: [board-discuss] Discussion about options available with marketing plan draft and timetable

On 09/07/2020 17:00, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
That was a temporary placeholder used while the developers implemented a
potential tag line features that may or may not be used depending on the

        If nothing else, it served a good purpose to actually get the
discussion started after we'd had several only partially successful
attempts to do that =)