Re: [board-discuss] UPDATED Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025

On 09/07/2020 16:23, Italo Vignoli wrote:
All community members should look regularly at the dashboard, is a very
useful tool which provides a good overview of activities.

        Indeed; you can see it here:

        https://dashboard.documentfoundation.org/

        Though I believe it is being extended to be even richer and capture
more types of community activity.

        ATB,

                Michael.