[board-discuss] LibreOffice Fun Project, Fantastic People

Hi,

I'm fine with LibreOffice community edition but if someone want an
additional string

LibreOffice
Fun Project, Fantastic People
https://bug-attachments.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=162848

It's from our libreoffice.org webpage. It doesn't mean Community or Private
use or anything like that, but it would be enough to separate the download
from enterprise products.

LibreOffice powered by CIB
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=162851

As I wrote, community edition is fine for me. Fun Project, Fantastic People
will be something like a backup which describes the LibreOffice community
and can be from my point of view a bit more motivated to donate or use an
enterprise release (for companies).

Cheers
Andreas_k