Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels

El 2020-07-09 06:05, Ilmari Lauhakangas escribió:
Thorsten Behrens kirjoitti 9.7.2020 klo 11.44:
Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
DemocracyOS vs. anything we currently have is an apples to oranges
comparison meaning we *can't* shut anything down.

But how would DemocracyOS then help to solve the too-many-channels problem?

In my view it would not help solve that specific problem. I guess the
idea was instead to have a channel geared towards a very specific
purpose (feedback to TDF governance) with an interface that would be
pleasant for the majority.

Ilmari did the reading I was aiming at.

One example, spanish ML has 329 subscribers so far. Takign just the 1% of the spanish speaking people worldwide, which is about 500 millions, that number is not even insignificant.

That's the main reason that motivates me, to bring new users closer through a channel more in tune with the current times and, therefore, something that most computer users are used to.

--
DAR