Re: [board-discuss] Feedback "Personal Edition"

Thank you Bjoern,

very appreciated and retweeted ;-)

Paolo

On 08/07/2020 20:44, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hello TDF board, all,

since the board asked for feedback on the "Personal Edition" tagline and it was
already amply provided by others, allow me to add my old contributor voice to
this choir of opinions:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1280753358605881352.html

Its short and fits in four tweets, so it wont steal much of your time.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

Bjoern

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors