[board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels

In my opinion, and based on recent experience, I consider it necessary for TDF to be open to community participation in a more modern and accessible way to everyone.

In this sense, it is clear that the use of mailing lists, IRC/Telegram channels does not allow to reach the majority of LibreOffice users, free software advocates and community members and that is why I would like to propose the adoption of a platform that favours participation, debate, interaction and collaborative elaboration of lines of action between TDF and the community.

In this sense, the ticket https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3251 has been created in the interest to present alternatives to reach the proposed goal and get feedback from the community about the topic.

Everyone is invited to participate.

--
Daniel Armando Rodriguez, Member of the Board of Directors