[board-discuss] Regarding the label "Personal Edition"

The label "Personal Edition" mentioned in the LibreOffice Development branch stating that it is
intended for individual use, I feel is a wrong direction in which the office suite is heading.

The term "Personal Edition" and the terminology "intended for individual use" strongly demotivates
the office suite to be used by even small offices apart from big enterprises.

I request the board to consider the following:

- Kindly do not add the tag "Personal Edition" and do not add any labels and only name the
commercial suite as "LibreOffice - Enterprise Edition".
- If at all naming the free suite is unavoidable, I request to name the free suite as "LibreOffice
- Community Edition" and not as personal edition.
- Further, I request to not use terminology like "intended for individual use". Instead, the
Community Edition (if named) can be described as developed by volunteers and comes with no
enterprise support (something similar to this), so that the Enterprise Edition (if named) can be
described like comes with support, etc.

Thanks & regards,
Aravind Palla