Re: [board-discuss] Some problems.

On 07.07.20 22:13, Michael Meeks wrote:
      => so it makes no economic sense at all to invest in
         -Desktop- Libreoffice you will never see a return.

      That is manageable - we are investing heavily in creating
Online and that is going well, and it funds our work on LibreOffice.

I highly value expertise and would never object marketing. But this differentiation between
Personal and Enterprise seems barely to be a solution.

So just to put this option on the table: Remove Online from the LibreOffice zoo and make it a
commercial product.

Good thing on this Personal Edition kerfuffle is that people discuss the marketing strategy. I
suggest to keep listening and postpone any modification for 7.1. We run out of time to revert the
PE patch.