Re: [board-discuss] TDF's key goals now in Redmine

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
the community is not shrinking by the regular process of aging. The age
of a person is not the key of being a contributor, e.g. I started

nobody stated so. The ticket says to focus on new/younger contributors, not ignoring everyone else. We can't do everything at the same time, so we have to focus on certain things during a certain phase.

I remember you were often pointing to the educational sector as one of our key purposes - doesn't that match nicely with the idea of that goal? :-)