Re: [board-discuss] TDF's key goals now in Redmine

Andreas Mantke kirjoitti 20.6.2020 klo 13.20:
Am 18.06.20 um 09:21 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Dear community,

during the meeting at FOSDEM, the board agreed on several key goals to
follow for the next two years. These key goals are now public in a
Redmine project:

     https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/keygoals/
     (The ticket on the legal entity will be added and updated soon.)

We will continuously update the tickets as the tasks progress, to keep
the community informed.
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3118

ageism?

Regards,
Andreas

Not sure, if trolling? If you are interested in stopping the normal human aging process which leads to the gradual shrinking of our contributor community, I suggest you join the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aging_movement

Ilmari