Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Always good to have bike-shedding questions in such a list ;-). First, we have to agree on such a
survey including what exactly we want to learn and which questions we have to ask. The proficiency
self-estimation is just a way to split answers into more or less experienced people. So back to
Stallman/Thorvalds/Musk/Trump, the better option is maybe "I'm a professional system administrator"
(whatever we put there, it's clear that this is the maximum option).