Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On 26/05/2020 16:55, Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
El 2020-05-26 09:10, Paolo Vecchi escribió:
That's a very good proposal Heiko.

Just some amendments:

1.1
(I guess only a few will answer LibreOffice Online as AFAIK isn't that
easy to build)
Maybe we should also add Collabora Code and Collabora Online?
I have several instances with Collabora Code as at present it's the only
available on platforms like Univention.

Maybe the following sounds better?
2 2 Should enterprises (and even individuals) be able to deploy their
own LibreOffice Online to have a self-hosted/cloud based collaborative
office suite?

Indeed

4 I think lately Richard Stallman has been involved in controversial
stuff. Maybe it's safer to use Linus Torvalds to avoid comments?

Why not just saying a 'tech guru'.

Also that could be a good option but it would be cool if Linus actually
comes along to give his feedback ticking that box :-)

We could also add the following questions to see if individuals would
sponsor the project and business users want/need paid for support
services?

6 As individual users would you like to make a donation to TDF
specifically to support the development of LibreOffice Online?

7 As a business user would you prefer to use the paid for versions of
LibreOffice Online delivered and supported by partner organisations?

Ciao

Paolo