Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On May 26, 2020 6:10:44 AM PDT, Paolo Vecchi <paolo.vecchi@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
4 I think lately Richard Stallman has been involved in controversial
stuff. Maybe it's safer to use Linus Torvalds to avoid comments?

Further, Stallman is actually not very technically proficient these days and makes for a poor
example of a 'God-tier' hacker.