[board-discuss] Designing a poll on LOOL usage patterns & needs (was: LOOL user experience)

Hi Heiko,

Heiko Tietze wrote:
Thanks for the input. The draft for a survey is on Nextcloud
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ZCX4wrx3wipr5mQ

How would you like to get feedback for that document - direct edits or
comments, or discuss here?

I personally liked Sam's suggestion, perhaps we can tweak more of the
existing questions that way (e.g. on question 2, prefix that with a
question on whether/where the participant got his last VPS / nextcloud
/ wordpress / bare-metal server setup)?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten