Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Thanks for the input. The draft for a survey is on Nextcloud
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ZCX4wrx3wipr5mQ

Framing the questionnaire as input for future development we might get a feeling what percentage of
users is interested in LOOL. And hopefully some have experienced success or failed and can reply
what's needed for a one-click installation.

Cheers,
Heiko