Re: [board-discuss] Quarterly TDF 2020 Key Goals update

And the meeting before, it has been promised by the board to inform the
community on the status of the 'TDC project', the plan that envisions to
deal with products in app stores and possibly tendering and maybe more.
That update is to expected very soon.

Let me rephrase, [...] the plan that envisioned to deal with products in app stores and raised several concerns within the community.

--
Daniel Armando Rodriguez