Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Cor Nouws kirjoitti 22.5.2020 klo 22.15:
Hi Marco,

Marco Marinello - Mailing lists wrote on 22/05/2020 20:39:

Therefore, I totally endorse Paolo's proposal. TDF should, in my
opinion, definitely release working stable binaries of online. Many many
associations out there don't have the money or simply don't need a
professional support just the same way it happens for the client version.

Thanks for bringing this forward and good to see a future contributor
possibly ;)

Marco has already written docs in the wiki for some months:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnline
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Configuring_a_reverse_proxy_for_LOOL

Ilmari