Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

El 2020-05-22 11:52, Thorsten Behrens escribió:
Hi Heiko, all,

Heiko Tietze wrote:
So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that
everybody can answer. My preferred type of question is
multiple-choice with additional "Other" option.

Thus my (perhaps unintuitive) suggestion to start discussing the
details on the design list - Daniel already listed a number of
different personas (members, certified professionals, and sysadmins),
and it is not unreasonable to assume they might have different needs.

The point has to do with the smooth process they/any must find when deploying such a solution.

--
Daniel Armando Rodriguez