El 2020-05-22 10:33, Heiko Tietze escribió:
On 22.05.20 16:09, Simon Phipps wrote:
A survey form would be the best way to go a about it

Happy to support this but no idea how to start. Ordinary users cannot
answer "What's the best solution for you to get LOOL?" neither "Which
kind of authentication do you prefer? [OpenFoo, LibreBar, PublicQux]".
And isn't the setup kind of a stack that needs to be installed with
(Next)Cloud, LOOL backend, and (COOL)-UI?

So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that
everybody can answer. My preferred type of question is multiple-choice
with additional "Other" option.

In this case our end user should understood, IMO, be Certified professionals, members or IT responsible people.

So, maybe this thread can drop such questions as a result.

--
Daniel Armando Rodriguez