Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

A survey form would be the best way to go about it.

Also note that - regardless of package availability - as conceived
Libreoffice Online is beyond the scope of most individuals as it requires
access to cloud infrastructure, familiarity with certificates and a
willingness to manage web security. That's why I have proposed LiOn Pi,
which is targeted at individuals.

S.

{Terse? Mobile!}

On Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:36 Thorsten Behrens, <thb@documentfoundation.org>