Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Hi Daniel, all,

Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
I believe we should know what people expects when downloading a
docker img, if it fits the needing or what do they have to deal
with.

Depends on who's the target audience of that question, I guess.

Possibly the design, or the website list are better places to discuss
this?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten