Re: [board-discuss] Update to today's call agenda

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:40 AM Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

* Wrt. item #4 (vote proposal), this item will be turned into a
discussion item. The rationale for this is that more input from the
community is sought, before the item can be turned into a vote. We will
in parallel get input from the infra team on this topic.

Thanks for this change, which seems appropriate.

With a view towards making LibreOffice Online (LiOn for short!) available
to as many members of our community as possible without
inadvertently harming TDF's own members in th eprocess, I propose TDF first
make it available for Raspberry Pi. I have written a brief paper explaining
the idea, which I have placed in the Members folder here:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/mboT66dRtdEMMyq

Best regards

Simon