Florian, Lothar: that's encouraging progress - thanks for highlighting 🙂

Sam.

On 14 May 2020 16:39:45 CEST, "Lothar K. Becker" <lothar.becker@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Thanks Sam, Uwe, Florian,
indeed, as Florian said, this process was bespoken exactly these days,
no need to be ashamed. So we clarified that process, we publicly
discussed it
last Friday, got a few good ideas even from you Uwe (*publishing topics
of private part of board meetings and give a reason for privateness,
both if
possible and if not in the nature of itself). So now, thanks Sam, we as
the board should now pinning some time frames at the steps of this
process, so
that there is an expectation management with it.
Hope, this helps here further and give the impression, that all want to
get better and better.

Thanks again, Lothar