Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24

Thanks Sam, Uwe, Florian,
indeed, as Florian said, this process was bespoken exactly these days, no need to be ashamed. So we
clarified that process, we publicly discussed it
last Friday, got a few good ideas even from you Uwe (*publishing topics of private part of board
meetings and give a reason for privateness, both if
possible and if not in the nature of itself). So now, thanks Sam, we as the board should now
pinning some time frames at the steps of this process, so
that there is an expectation management with it.
Hope, this helps here further and give the impression, that all want to get better and better.

Thanks again, Lothar