RE: [board-discuss] OwnCloud offering

I'm in contact with them and I was about to ask the same question but while looking for a
LibreOffice Online vanilla package and a connector ready to be used I haven't found any.

Do you know if there is already something available somewhere?

At present it seems like the only package and connector available in OwnCloud is the one made by
Collabora.

Ciao

Paolo