OwnCloud offering

Hi
Just got a mail from OwnCloud offering owncloud.online as "ownCloud as a Service" - advertising "integrated OnlyOffice for easy and secure real-time collaboration on documents, spreadsheets and presentations"

Is someone there to talk to them using LOO instad?

Hi Uwe,

Just got a mail from OwnCloud offering owncloud.online as "ownCloud as a> Service" - advertising "integrated OnlyOffice for easy and secure
real-time collaboration on documents, spreadsheets and presentations"

Is someone there to talk to them using LOO instad?

  Of course Collabora talk to ownCloud regularly, in person & elsewhere;
though our bizdev resources are heavily constrained. I suspect this
partly a technical / marketing choice rather than a lack of communication.

  If you want end-to-end encryption, Online cannot do that (though using
LibreOffice locally can do that). If you want Secure View then
OnlyOffice cannot do that but Online can, so - I guess this is partly a
marketing decision.

  ATB,

    Michael.