[board-discuss] TDF and COVID

Dear fellow community members, TDF-members, team-members, LibreOffice Users,

the current situation around the Corona virus is very serious all around the world. So we want to
reach out to you with a short but clear message:

Please take care around all activities your are planing or doing around LibreOffice and TDF (as
well as for all others), not to harm yourself or
others in the light of COVID. Think about travelling, meeting in persona, etc … if there are any
questions about these things please come back to us,
we try to support you whatever way we can, e.g. will find a way for helping with online tools if
needed or with cancellations.

Please take care of your and others health,
Lothar and Franklin in behalf of the whole board,
Florian as Executive Director

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lothar@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)