Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to public TDF board meeting on Friday, March 13th at 1300 Berlin time

Got it, thanks.

I was planning on joining the call to support Franklin's ideas on Document
Freedom Day. Will look forward to hearing about this also.

Thanks

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 3:17 PM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>