Re: [board-discuss] How is TDC compelled to keep the user first?

Simon Phipps wrote:
Dennis wrote:
So basical TDC is getting a monopoly on many system, hence the Cannoical
example is really perfect.

I still disagree. TDC is getting temporary agency to act on TDF's behalf
doing something TDF's board recognises it is very poor at executing. TDF
could pass that agency to another entity at short notice any time.

I agree with Simon. The comparison does not hold. Provisions to make
sure TDC cannot permanently capture LibreOffice on app stores can
easily be put into the TM license.

Cheers, Thorsten

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Member of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany