[board-discuss] Re: Trademark policy

No, I was referring to the trademark licenses TDF extends to uses that are
not allowed under that policy (such as branding by companies or usage on
goods). In those cases, TDF offers a commercial-style trademark license. To
discuss it further I suggest we move to the Members list as it's another
legal matter.

S.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 1:04 PM Dennis Roczek <dennisroczek@libreoffice.org>