Re: [board-discuss] Representation statement

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
I already learned from this thread, that there are already three board
members with the same affiliation. The third one was disclosed in this
thread. There were no information about this affiliation in this
message:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04346.html

or in a follow up on this list.

I will try to call you this week, so we can talk about your concerns directly on the phone. We haven't chatted in a while, so this is a good opportunity, I think. :-)