Re: [board-discuss] Farewell and thank you to Marina, Björn, Eike, Kendy, Simon and Osvaldo

Florian Effenberger wrote on 18/02/2020 10:57:

as of today, Marina, Björn, Eike, Kendy, Simon and Osvaldo are leaving
the board.

I want to thank all of you both personally and on behalf of the
community for your work, dedication, passion and your longtime service
in the board of The Document Foundation, for all you did and for all
your support and service. We've all grown massively in the past years,
exciting events and developments took place.

TDF will always be a part of your life and you will always be a part of
TDF - and I'm sure our paths will cross again!

Look forward to that :)
Many thanks all for the good time together and the work done, Osvaldo,
Björn, Marina, Simon, Eike, Kendy !

Cor

Grazie, danke, děkuji, thank you!

Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors