[board-discuss] Farewell and thank you to Marina, Björn, Eike, Kendy, Simon and Osvaldo

Hello,

as of today, Marina, Björn, Eike, Kendy, Simon and Osvaldo are leaving the board.

I want to thank all of you both personally and on behalf of the community for your work, dedication, passion and your longtime service in the board of The Document Foundation, for all you did and for all your support and service. We've all grown massively in the past years, exciting events and developments took place.

TDF will always be a part of your life and you will always be a part of TDF - and I'm sure our paths will cross again!

Grazie, danke, děkuji, thank you!

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org